Afolabi Davidson has learnt several lessons from the vicissitudes of life. These experiences have taught him invaluable lessons that have given him the drive to find his purpose in life, develop himself to pursue that purpose and sow seeds that help others. He believes strongly in bringing about National Transformation through a worldview that speaks about individual and personal responsibility of every Nigerian.
A Computer Information Systems person by training with further education at Cornell University’s School of Industrial Labor Relations – (Strategic Human Resource Practices) and professional certification in Business Process Management. Afolabi has worked in Fortune 500 companies such as AT&T, IBM, and GE Capital IT Solutions and other smaller organizations in different sectors of the economy. In Nigeria, his experience cuts across not-for-profit as well as for-profit organizations.
He currently serves actively in the following roles:
- Head Nigerian Content – DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited
- Board member – House of Refuge – a Freedom Foundation NGO
- Chairman – Oil & Gas Trainers Association, Lagos Chapter
- Public Relations Officer – District 94 Toastmasters – West Africa
- Chief Responsibility Officer – WEDONSABI Initiative
- Class President, Lagos 013 – Institute for National Transformation
- Resident Pastor – Holy Trinity Lagos.